I like films. I'll watch them and tell you what I think.
I take pictures, draw, make and bake.
I like weird amusing things.
Hey guys, I’m doing a little research here. I want to know what you thought of Frozen!
Did you think it was an ok Disney movie. Did you think it was the best thing Disney has ever made or did you rather dislike it? Let me know!!
I’ll post what I’m doing very soon :)
1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? Have one thanks :)
2. When did your last hug take place? On tap!
3. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes.
4. Are you tired right now? As usual.
5. Do you chew on your straws? Not as much any more.
6. Have you ever been called a tease? ;)
7. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? I don’t think so…
8. Do you cry easily? Yes. If I see a puppy, I cry. Disney, I cry. Lost something, I cry,
9. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping.
10. Are you a heavy sleeper? Not really.
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months? Hmmm, I’m not sure. Is over six years close?
12. Are you mad at someone right now? No. I have a dislike for someone, but not mad.
13. Do you believe in love? Being in it, yes.
14. What makes you laugh no matter what? Some of mine and Christopher’s conversations.
15. Who was the last person you talked to? Christopher.
16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like? Still :)
17. Will you get married? Yes, if he ever gets round to asking!
18. When was the last time you smiled? Currently.
19. Does anyone like you? I hope my friends like me. I hope my family likes me. I hope my boyfriend likes me. I hope my fish likes me.
20. Do you secretly like someone? Annnnnnnd this is why I only do these when I’m super bored.
21. Who was the first person you talked to today? Christopher.
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Christopher and my Mum.
23. What are you NOT looking forward to? Work on Friday.
24. What ARE you looking forward to? My sisters Birthday tomorrow and seeing my Grandparents well again.
25. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it? Friends and family, yes.
26. Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do? I wouldn’t see them, they live in a totally different world.
27. Do you plan on moving out within the next year? Flew the nest last year baby!
28. Are you a forgiving person? I like to think so.
29. How many TRUE friends do you have? I have 4 best friends that have stayed with me through my woes.
30. Do you fall for people easily? I only fell once, and he caught me.
31. Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend? Haha yes actually!
32. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Toothbrush.
33. Who was the last person you drove with? Christopher’s cousin.
34. How late did you stay up last night and why? Skyrim. Need I say any more?
35. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Well we just bought a house so yeah.
36. Who was the last person you took a picture of? I think Christopher is the answer to most of these questions.
37. Can you live a day without TV? Definitely.
38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? Couple of weeks ago.
39. Three names you go by..
- Lucy Poppins
40. Are you currently in a relationship? Yes.
41. What is your all-time favorite romance movie? Dracula.
42. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? Yes.
43. What’s your current problem? Lack of being able to sleep.
44. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes.
45. Your thoughts of long distance relationships? If you can make it work, work it.
46. How many kids do you want to have? As many as I want.
47. Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them? I tell everyone I like that they are special to me.
I’m sorry I put you through that. Here, have a tiny elephant.